Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys in Glendale, CA
According to the United States Department of Labor, there are approximately 15.5 million large trucks on the road, and tractor-trailers, or semi-trucks, account for 2 million of that total. At the Law Offices of Weber & Weber, our Glendale, CA truck accident attorneys have first-hand experience with the trucking industry, spending the past 20 years successfully representing clients who were hurt in traffic collisions with these enormous vehicles.
Because the United States economy is heavily dependent on the trucking industry to transport goods and materials throughout the country, truck accidents in Los Angeles County are frequent and can be life-changing. If you have been involved in an auto accident with a semi-truck, our Glendale truck accident lawyers will help you pursue the person or company that caused your injuries. We have recovered over $20 million in settlements and jury verdicts for our clients, and we can do the same for you and your family.
Truck Accident Statistics in Glendale, California, and Throughout the United States
The Bureau of Labor Statistics states that 70% of all freight transported in the U.S. is moved by semi-trucks, accounting for $671 billion in retail and manufactured goods. California residents are all too familiar with the large trucks that share our roadways, and for those who have been involved in an accident with these monstrous vehicles, the outcome can be disastrous.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration records truck accident statistics for the United States, and last year they reported:
- 3,986 fatalities from large truck collisions throughout the country
- Over 70% of the occupants killed in collisions involving a large truck were in passenger vehicles
- 11% of all motor vehicle crashes in the country involved a large truck
- Approximately 116,000 people were injured in crashes involving a large truck
In the State of California, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reported:
- 3,623 total traffic-related fatalities last year
- 322 of the fatalities were in accidents involving large trucks
Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Glendale, CA
At the Law firm, Law Offices of Weber & Weber, our Glendale truck accident attorneys have extensive experience in investigating truck accidents in California, and often partner with traffic specialists, crash reconstruction experts, and maintenance professionals who can determine the exact cause of the crash while allowing our Glendale personal injury law firm to build a solid case in the courtroom.
The most common causes of truck accidents in Glendale, CA include:
- Driver negligence, including:
- Driving under the influence
- Distracted driving
- Reckless driving
- Trucking company negligence:
- Employing inexperienced drivers who lack proper training
- Failure to provide the proper training before drivers get behind the wheel
- Demands for delivery/pick-up that require the driver to violate hours of service regulations
- Lack of medical reviews, including scheduled drug and alcohol testing
- Failing to administer proper background checks prior to employment
- Truck maintenance negligence:
- Lack of scheduled maintenance appointments
- Use of compromised parts, including tires, transmission, or steering elements
- Failure to replace faulty components in a timely fashion
The nature of the trucking industry requires an experienced truck accident attorney to get to the bottom of who is responsible for the actual crash. The trucking company, and their insurance and legal representatives are going to avoid shouldering the blame for any truck accident, no matter who is responsible. Our Glendale truck accident attorneys will aggressively pursue the proper person or party, or both, to ensure our clients are getting the representation they deserve when seeking financial recovery.
Glendale Truck Accident Lawyers Representation: If We Do Not Win Your Case, You Pay Nothing
At the Law Offices of Weber & Weber, you are more than a case number: You are a unique client who needs results. Medical bills, time away from work, and the stress of your injuries are more than anyone can handle on their own. Our truck accident attorneys in Glendale, CA will come directly to you to discuss the details of your accident and will take the lead in communicating with the truck driver, company, and their insurance representatives to ensure our claim is a priority as we seek financial recovery.
We are confident in our legal expertise and once we take your Glendale truck accident case, we produce results. If we do not win your case, you pay nothing.
At Law Offices of Weber & Weber, Our Practice Areas in Glendale, CA Include:
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bite
- Product Liability
- Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Legionnaires Disease
- Wrongful Death
Contact Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Glendale, CA Today to Schedule a Free Consultation
If you have been involved in a truck accident or are caring for a family member who has been injured, call our accomplished Glendale truck accident lawyers and bicycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Weber & Weber in Glendale, CA today at (818) 502-9200 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. Our Glendale truck accident attorneys are standing by to help you get the results you need, so you can begin rebuilding your physical, emotional, and financial well-being today.